The comprehensive programme is designed to help marketing and digital agencies and their clients grow revenue and improve return on investment (ROI).
Enhancements include a new Partner Portal, where partners can see all their Mediahawk accounts together in one place with at-a-glance data to keep track of performance. It’s designed for easy access and self-service management of client accounts, plus partners can add accounts, and track the rewards they earn for every client they refer.
“The Agency Partner Programme gives our partners the ability to demonstrate the value they bring to their clients, in turn driving growth and retention to their agency.”
Michael Morrell, CEO, Mediahawk
Further enhancements comprise of everything a partner needs to promote their agency, including:
- promoting Mediahawk partners through an online partner directory
- guest blogging opportunities with promotion across social channels and emailed to over 22k marketers
- collaborating on joint webinars, and
- using Mediahawk’s partner badge to indicate expertise in call tracking.
Every partner has a dedicated account manager to help them get the most from Mediahawk, including account reviews and audits to help improve retention, and identify clients that might benefit from call tracking. Plus, a complimentary account for each partner that has at least one customer actively subscribed to Mediahawk.
“The expansion to our renowned Agency Partner Programme gives our partners the ability to demonstrate the value they bring to their clients, in turn driving growth and retention to their agency,” said Michael Morrell, CEO, Mediahawk. “We’re proud that Mediahawk’s call tracking and marketing attribution tools combined with our comprehensive partner programme helps our partners drive leads and sales, optimise marketing spend, and win new business.”
“Mediahawk is a vital part of Bamboo Nine’s strategy.”
Chris Rivera, Director, Bamboo Nine.
Join award-winning marketing agency Receptional, Bamboo Nine, and many more who use Mediahawk to prove their worth to clients, and build longer, stronger, more profitable relationships. “Mediahawk is a vital part of Bamboo Nine’s strategy,” explains Chris Rivera, Director at Bamboo Nine. “Thanks to call tracking we win and retain more clients as they can see their investment in us is paying off. It couldn’t be easier for us with the support we get from Mediahawk.”
Launched in 2002, Mediahawk pioneered call tracking technology and marketing attribution of calls, and have remained at the forefront of the industry. They work across an ever growing range of sectors, including healthcare, automotive, finance, legal, care homes, technology, and marketing agencies. Mediahawk work very closely with their clients and partners to understand the challenges they face to ensure that they continually develop features that fit the needs of every marketer.
About Mediahawk’s Agency Partner Programme
Our Agency Partner Programme is designed for agencies who want to expand their service offering and increase revenue. Benefits include:
- Reporting that allows our partners to demonstrate the value they bring to clients, driving growth and retention for their agency
- Rewards and commission for any referrals made, plus discounts for upgrades and renewals if reselling Mediahawk
- Self-service account management, via our Partner Portal, helping our partners save time, have greater visibility of their and their our clients’ accounts and work smarter
- Dedicated account manager to help our partners get the most from Mediahawk, including account reviews and audits so they can identify clients that might benefit from call tracking
- Everything our partners need to help promote their agency, including a listing on the Mediahawk website, guest blog opportunities promoted across our email and social channels, joint webinars and more
- Access to a demo account that our partners can use to sell Mediahawk to their clients
- Complimentary account for our partners own use when they have at least one customer actively subscribed to Mediahawk (telecoms charges apply)
- Choice of billing – either have the client pay their subscription directly to Mediahawk, or bill them as part of a wider offering, with a full white-label version available