If you’re a location-based business, then Google Business Profile (GBP) should be a critical part of your response strategy because of the amount of leads it provides. And if you’re not, it’s still a method in which customers, prospects and potential talent find you and contact you.
Data produced by Mediahawk shows that Google Business Profile can generate up to 65% of all inbound calls, and Google Business Profile can generate up to 10% of all clicks to your website.
Care homes, for example, get over 40% of their calls from Google Business Profile. When combined with clicks from Google Business Profile to their website and subsequent phone calls, the percentage of calls is even higher. This level of insight is crucial to developing any marketing strategy.
The simple yet smart integration enables you to quickly apply a tracking number automatically in order to identify calls that arrive via your Google Business Profile. What’s more, it applies tags to your website URL to differentiate the clicks between natural search and Google Business Profile. Subsequently, this enables you to drive more enquiries to your business.
Other benefits include:
- Track calls from desktops as well as mobile from Google Search and Maps
- Call alerts for priority and missed calls
- Push call insight into Google Analytics and your other reporting platforms with our suite of integrations
- Comprehensive reports with caller line identity (CLI) and recordings included
- Instantly spot keywords in conversations and flag high priority calls by applying voice tags and using speech analytics
To find out more speak to one of our call tracking experts and see Mediahawk in action.