Google Analytics is the most popular website analytics platform on the planet, used by more than 85% of the world’s largest sites. Built with the future in mind, Google Analytics 4 (GA4) offers privacy-first tracking, AI-driven predictive analytics, and cross-channel data measurement.
At Mediahawk, we’re excited to announce the launch of our new beta integration with GA4.
With this integration, you’ll be able to see your call and conversion data within GA4. So you’ll know which marketing channels, campaigns, and keywords are generating those all-important conversions.
Integrate Mediahawk with GA4 and benefit from:
- Seeing which pages are generating calls
- Tracking every interaction with your campaigns and linking phone calls to GA4
- Choosing which dimensions and metrics you want to track in GA4
- Matching your phone call data alongside your online activity in GA4 reports
- Customising the information you send to GA4 per number/campaign
Our beta integration is available for all Mediahawk users. If you already have created your GA4 properties, please use our easy-to-follow guide on how to integrate with GA4, or speak to Client Services for support.
It’s important to note that this integration is in beta. As GA4 is still being developed by Google features may change. Limited support is available.
If you have not yet created your GA4 properties, we recommend you do this as soon as possible. It’s important to create your GA4 properties now so you can avoid any data loss come July 2023.