Understand your phone call conversations and conversions.
Mediahawk’s detailed call analytics give you essential visibility into your offline marketing – in the same way you already have for your online marketing.
What are call analytics?
Gone are the days of simply counting phone calls to determine the success of your marketing activity. Call analytics allow in-depth cross-channel attribution, determining which marketing activity generates the highest return on investment.
It provides detailed information on why a customer calls and what the conversations entail, allowing you to improve the customer experience and make changes to optimise the journey to conversion.
Call analytics also provide information about the caller, for example their demographic data such as gender, age, geo-location, and more. You can see the route that customers have taken on their path to conversion, including the web pages they visited, previous phone call history, and even offers they may have followed. This data allows you to tailor your marketing strategy to work more efficiently, resulting in better budgeting and a higher ROI.
Features of Call Analytics
- Call attribution: use campaign tagging to capture attribution parameters for marketing source and campaigns
- Comprehensive reports: view inbound calls by campaign, channel, media, department and more
- Integrations: view your call data alongside other data platforms such as Google Analytics and AdWords
- Direct integrations for SalesForce, Hubspot, Optimizely X, and Marin
- Zapier integration enables you to connect to over a thousand other platforms, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Marketo, Kissmetrics, Dotmailer, InfusionSoft, and more
- Missed, Key and Received Call Alerts
- Powerful Call Management: Call Recording, Whisper, Benchmarking and Scoring
- Keyword Level Tracking.